Columbus College of Art & Design, BA Advertising & Graphic Design, Cum Laude, May 2010, Minor: Copywriting
Ohio University, BA Anthropology, June 2001, Specialization: Archaeology
Featured Artist: Yellow Springs Studio Artist Tour- 2015
Finalist: Columbus Food & Wine Affair – 2009
White Castle Website Design Contest – 2009
Chosen for One Show Student Competition – 2010
American Greetings Honors Scholarship – 2009
CCAD Dean’s List 2006 – 2010
Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office, Mac & PC Operating Systems
Program Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Momentum-Excellence
Columbus, Ohio August 2017- Present
• Providing all communication between the staff and the administration of 20 schools during 30-week In-school
program, additional School Residencies & Preschool programing throughout the school year.
• Coordinating all start-up, mid-year, and end-of-year meetings with staff and on-boarding of new participants.
• Scheduling and organizing of program Showcases and other special events relevant to the in-school programs.
• Providing Graphic Design for Promotion Marketing & Financial Development as needed.
• Providing Final Show Production Art coordination as needed.
• Providing all Photography for Momentum for social media, marketing and promotional needs.
Freelance Art Director & Graphic Designer, Red Hen Creates
Columbus, Ohio 2009-present
• Currently providing Art Direction, Graphic Design, Family & Lifestyle Photography, Advertising & Brand
consultation for various freelance clients.
• Occasional Columbus City Schools Substitute Art Teacher.
• Current PTA Communications Chair & Social Media manager.
• Designer & consultant for software startup MentorcliQ, an internal mentoring program for HR depts. & colleges
• Provided Clothing Construction instruction at Sew to Speak, 2014-2016
• Worked as contracted Copywriter at WD Partners, Oct ‘14–Dec ‘14
• Worked as contracted Art Director at Fechtor Advertising, Sept ‘11–Jan ‘12
• Worked as contracted Graphic Designer at Meyer Bennett Creative, April ‘11–June ‘11
Administrative Organizer, SEIU District 1199
Columbus, Ohio 2005-2007
• Bargained contracts & ran contract campaigns.
• Developed strong chapter leadership & structure
• Worked with members to build a powerful political programs.
• Involved members in bringing a union voice to more potential members.
• Worked with members to enforce their contract through the grievance and arbitration process.
Event Coordinator, COSI
Columbus, Ohio 2003–2005
• Primary planner & designer of internal Donor & Membership events throughout the year including the
museum’s 2005 annual fundraiser based on newest exhibit, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
• Entrusted in coordinating exclusive events involving local & national VIPs, including Mayor Michael
Coleman, US Senator John Edwards, Sally Ride, Kathy Sullivan & Jack Hanna
• Collaborated with external clients & catering staff in planning & organization of events such as meetings,
corporate functions, fundraisers, and weddings
• Responsible for answering sales inquiries, sending custom contracts & deposit invoices to booked
clients prior to events; handling final billing of event clients post event
• Facilitated logistics of rentals, deliveries, production companies, & AV needs
• Chief supervisor for technical, support, and guest services staff during all events
• Handled multiple special events simultaneously under tight deadlines & budgets
• Trained & managed new event staff & event volunteers
• Lead weekly team planning meeting
• Maintained Institutional calendar, which includes all internal and external activities
Outreach Demonstrator & Outreach Program Developer, COSI
Columbus, Ohio 2001–2002
• Co-Managed development & design of new outreach programs, debuting Fall, 2002
• Researched, designed, & launched three new traveling outreach programs
• Corresponded & maintained with program sponsors & vendors
• Designed pilot Birthday Party program to investigate potential revenue for future programming
• Traveled throughout Ohio bi-weekly presenting science/education programs to elementary & middle
schools with audiences of up to 1000 people
• Supervised volunteer involvement, including training prior to each program
• Kept expenditures within budgeted guidelines